Pale colour remniscent of sandy beaches
Size: 109" wide (total with chaise) x 41.5" Deep - Chaise: 65" Deep x 38" Wide
Dust and dirt cause fabric to wear faster. For general maintenance, vacuum your upholstered furniture regularly with an upholstery attachment. To persevere the cushions’ shape, flip, rotate, and fluff the cushions weekly to every month depending on the amount of usage. To keep your upholstered furniture looking its best, consider annual professional cleaning.
Here are a few other tips:
- Pilling can occur occasionally as a result of normal daily wear and should not be considered a fault. Fiber pills an be removed with a pilling tool.
- Do not pull loose threads, instead trim them with scissors.
- Minimize fading by avoiding placement in direct sunlight, or with the use of drapes, blinds or window coverings.
- Do not dry-clean or machine wash cushion casings in order to avoid damage of the fabric or stitching.
How do I care for a spill or stain on my upholstered furniture?
As soon as a spill or stain occurs, treat it immediately for the best results. It is important to know that applications and results will vary. Below are details on how to care for small spills or stains immediately after them occurring.
- Blot the spill with a clean, dry and white cloth. Start from the outer edge of the stain and move towards the center. Do not rub as that can further spread the stain.
- If a cleaning solution is needed, we recommend using a mild upholstery cleaner. Always spot test in a discrete area first. Avoid oversaturation by using only a small amount of cleaner. Gently rub the solution in with your fingertips.
- If your cleaning solution recommends a water rinse, apply distilled water instead of tap water which may stain or discolor the fabric due to its mineral content.
- If necessary once the stain is cleaned, use a hair dryer on the lowest heat setting to evenly dry the fabric and prevent moisture rings.
For stains that persist or cover a large portion of your furniture piece we suggest consulting a cleaning professional that specializes in upholstered furniture.