Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
We put much thought into the selection process of what we put in our store and curate all of our products from a multitude of sources from around the world. We hope you love our pieces as much as we do but should you be unhappy with your purchase in any way, please review our return policy below.
We encourage you to carefully review all of our product descriptions and details prior to ordering. Also please measure all doorways and rooms in your home more than once to ensure the product will fit the way you want in the room and for delivery purposes. If you have any questions or concerns prior to purchasing, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help and ensure you have all the information you need. Below you can read about our return policy in more detail.
Cancelling your order
Please contact us within 4hrs of placing your order to request a cancellation. If your order has been shipped out already, shipping is considered non-refundable and you may also be required to incur the cost of having to receive the item and ship it back if we are unable to reroute the item during transit. Custom made and made to order items are considered final sale 24hrs after purchasing. If your item is unshipped and on back order your items can be cancelled without issue.
Returning your item
If your item is eligible for a return (details below), it must be returned within 14 days of receiving it. All items will be inspected upon return and must be in unused, unassembled (if applicable), in its original condition and packaging with all tags, instructions and inserts.
- Refunds will be issued on the original form of tender once all items have been received and inspected.
- Refunds often wont show on your account for 5-10 business days
- Gift receipts will be refunded in the form of a store credit
- Shipping and Delivery fees are non-refundable
- Price adjustments are only applicable on purchases within 5 days of when a sale begins
Christmas Return Policy
Christmas decor can be returned up until December 24th, 2021. After December 24th, 2021 all Christmas decor is considered FINAL SALE. All Holiday Gifts can be returned for exchange or store credit prior to January 7th, 2022 with a receipt or gift receipt, excluding all large & mid sized furniture (listed below), hardwired light fixtures, large rugs & special ordered rugs and runners, bedding, towels, personal hygiene products and special order items.
Items eligible for return
- Any runners stocked in our showroom
- Side tables, poufs & ottomans
- Plug-in lighting (does not include special
- ordered items)
- All hardwired lighting fixtures are final sale.
- All custom or made to order furniture and artwork or special order items that have been specially sourced are final sale and cannot be cancelled after 4hrs of purchase.
- Mid-sized and Large freight shipped furniture items including sofas, dining tables, dining chairs, accent chairs, sideboards, cabinets, beds and anything over 15lbs. We encourage you to read the product descriptions thoroughly, triple measure your space, and reach out to us with any questions to email@example.com prior to making your purchase if you need any additional information before making your purchase.
- Floor models, clearance items, or any item receiving over a 25% discount are final sale.
- We do not accept returns on textiles such as bedding (sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases, etc.), towels (face, hands, bath, etc.), personal hygiene products (soaps, lotions, oils, etc.)
- Furniture items (not mentioned above) over $500 are final sale.
- Any rugs or runners that are special ordered are considered final sale.
Please note that at this time we do not offer return shipping labels and shipping costs are non-refundable. If you choose to return an item, return shipping is your responsibility and the initial shipping costs will be deducted from your total refund amount. Items must be in their original packing or state to be eligible for a refund. Keep in mind that actual shipping costs will often be much higher than what we charge customers, so it is recommended that you get an estimate from your freight carrier of choice before shipping. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to shipping for return approval. Please do not ship your items back to our store without pre-approval as we will need to review and indicate the appropriate facility in which it will need to be sent to.
Manufacturer Defect and Damaged Items
Any defects and/or damages must be inspected and approved within the first 48 hours of receiving the item. Please email photos of any damage up-close and of the item far away. We also require photos of the packing, please keep all outer and inner packaging until notified. If the item is noticeably damaged during delivery do not accept or sign for the delivery and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Any defect claims occurring over time are only available within the first 6 months after receiving the item, after that we can no longer guarantee a replacement or credit for the item.
Please note: Any items made from natural materials such as marble or wood have natural variations and any imperfections are not considered defects, they are considered a reminder of its organic nature. Pilling on any fabric including rugs are also not considered defective and is a natural occurrence that will happen when loose fibres surface resulting in balling or pilling on the top of the product. This can be maintained by regular vacuuming and rotating of the item.
Warranties do not apply to damage from misuse, neglect in inadequate maintenance, wearing from sunlight or extreme temperatures.